Not just another New York photographer
Most photographs in the commercial, advertising, corporate, non-profit, editorial and entertainment sectors are created to solve problems. Problems like
- How do I attract attention to my product or service?
- How do I inspire employees to have a bigger stake in our company’s culture?
- How do we share our nonprofit’s passion for our mission with current and potential donors?
- How do we profile this financial advisor as the dynamic and effective advisor she is?
- How can we engage fans to pack this singer’s next five shows?
To solve these problems, we—you, your thought leaders, your art department and I—can
- Establish the goals of the photography
- Plan what your photos should look like
- Produce the photos you need within your budget
Your plain office, your dark and cramped wine cellar, a stage with variable and unflattering lighting will be transformed—and so will your marketing.
What am I like to work with? I’m trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, thrifty, brave, clean, and irreverent. (And yes I was once a Boy Scout, and remember what I learned there.)
The first step to becoming a satisfied client is to get in touch.