I do more than just make photographs; I help businesses, nonprofits, and the media solve problems. Problems like these:
- How do I attract attention to my product or service?
- How do I inspire employees to have a bigger stake in our company’s culture?
- How do we share our nonprofit’s passion for our mission with current and potential donors?
- How do we profile this financial advisor as the effective advisor she is?
To solve these problems, we—you, your thought leaders, your art department and I—can
- Establish the goals of the photography
- Plan what your photos should look like
- Produce the photos you need within your budget
I’ve been working as a professional photographer since 2007, and include companies from startups to the Fortune 500, nonprofits, and publishers among my clients. Some have been with me since the beginning, so it’s clear I’m doing something right.
What am I like to work with? I’m trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and irreverent. (And yes, I was once a Boy Scout, and remember what I learned there.)
The first step to becoming a satisfied client is to get in touch.
A partial list of clients:
American Theatre Magazine
Animal Medical Center
Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City
Brooklyn Academy of Music
Business Council for International Understanding
Capital One Bank
Environmental Protection Agency
Flashes of Hope
Lupus Research Alliance
National Parks Conservation Association
New York Pops
New York Times
Pew Charitable Trusts
Taconic Investment Partners
Trellis Fine Florals
Vendome de Paris