New York City and tri-state photographer Ed Lefkowicz
I do more than just make photographs; I help businesses, nonprofits, and publications solve problems. Problems like these:
- How do I attract attention to my product or service?
- How do I inspire employees to have a bigger stake in our company’s culture?
- How do we share our nonprofit’s passion for our mission with current and potential donors?
- How do we profile this financial advisor as the effective advisor she is?
- How can we engage this entertainer’s fans when COVID-19 has cancelled live shows?
To solve these problems, we—you, your thought leaders, your art department and I—can
- Establish the goals of the photography
- Plan what your photos should look like
- Produce the photos you need within your budget
I’ve been working as a professional photographer since 2007, and include companies from startups to the Fortune 500, nonprofits, and publishers among my clients. Some have been with me since the beginning, so it’s clear I’m doing something right.
What am I like to work with? I’m trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and irreverent. (And yes, I was once a Boy Scout, and remember what I learned there.)
The first step to becoming a satisfied client is to get in touch.